ENROLL TODAY – ONE TIME OFFER – Only 15 seats available!
Part-time, 3-month Certificate Program:
30 hours, Online and Offline classes
Starts January 26, 2016
Advance your career by becoming a Certified Telemedicine Medical Office Assistant. The demand for Telehealth continues to grow, stay ahead of the curve and become a valuable asset at your practice.
Course ScheduleStarts: January 26, 2016 - Deadline to apply is January 5, 2016
Onsite Nights: Tuesdays from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Online Days: Saturdays from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Course Cost: ONE TIME OFFER FREE!
Connect Software Subscription $450
1. Connect Videoconferencing:
- Video Conferencing Workflow Benefits - 2 hours
- Preparing your Work Team for Best Practices - 2 hours
- Policies and Procedures Development – 2 hours
- Security and Confidentiality - 1 hour
- Selecting Appropriate Visits for Video Conferencing – 1 hour
- Presenting Video Conferencing Option to Patients (includes role play) – 2 hours
- Online Supervised/Marked Video Visits with Patients – 2 hours
2. Telemedicine Cart:
- Overview of Technology – 2 hours
- Learning how to use digital Otoscope, Stethoscope, JedMed Camera – 6 hours (practice)
- Telemedicine Policies and Procedures Development – 3 hours
- Preparing for a Telemedicine Visit – 1 hour
- Basic IT Troubleshooting - 1 hour
- Effective Communication for Telemed Assistant and Physician (includes role play) – 1 hour
- Telemedicine Charting – 2 hours
- Telemedicine Billing – 1 hour
- Onsite Supervised/Marked Telemedicine Cart Visit with Patient – 2 hours
Must be a working medical office assistant and Member of the MOA Association in Vancouver area.