Pre-configured Telehealth cases are used to achieve real-time diagnostic input and clinical evaluations. Your case will be configured with the peripherals needed for your practice.
Telehealth Peripherals for General Practice
- General Examination Camera
- Digital Macro View Otoscope
- ENT Scope
- Electronic Stethoscope
- Vital Signs Monitor (blood pressure, pulse, temperature, oxygen saturation)
There are many additional specialty medical devices that can be supplied. Examples include:
- Cardiology: Ultrasound probes (USB-based); automated external defibrillator; digital stress-test system
- Dentistry: Digital dental camera system, intra-oral dental probe
- ENT (Ears, Nose & Throat): Sinuscopes, pharyngoscopes, nasopharyngoscopes.
- Ophthalmology: digital non-mydriatic fundus camera
- Women’s Health: Colposcope; ultra-sound probes; portable X-ray
- Sports Medicine: Musculoskeletal Ultrasound probe