You are here
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Customer Service Representative, a forward thinking and critical decision-making individual, will be responsible for:
- Working across multiple communication channels (telephone, email, online chat)
- Ensuring that customers have a consistently positive experience by providing the best service.
- Anticipates and resolves needs before they arise.
- Coordinates delivery of problem solutions from other staff members
The Livecare workplace is dynamic and supportive. This role will work collaboratively with multiple departments to assist in customer feedback and education.
- Previous experience with OSCAR electronic medical records software
- Knowledgeable on general computer hardware operation, both workstation and mobile device based Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Previous customer service experience in a technological environment.
- interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Extremely organized and proactive.
- Familiarity with a medical office environments an asset
Livecare is a leading provider of innovative Telehealth and E-Health software solutions and services. Livecare aims to be a nationally recognized, trusted advisor for our clients in addressing our nation’s most critical health care needs. We seek to be the kind of firm that is a sought-out destination for passionate and talented professionals who share our core values:
· Intense Client Focus
· Mutual Respect
· Individual Responsibility and Growth
· Uncompromising Integrity
Application: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Customer Service Representative application” in the subject line of the email.