You are here
Medical Office Assistant – Full-time
Reporting to the Manager, the Medical Office Assistant will be responsible for ensuring that our patients receive timely, quality healthcare by providing the best customer service in the industry. This individual is a positive, compassionate, multitasker who enjoys helping people while working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Medical terminology.
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Computer proficiency with electronic medical records experience.
- An MOA diploma or previous medical office assistance experience.
Application: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Medical Office Assistant application” in the subject line of the email.