You are here
Addictions Recovery Organization
In 2014, an Addictions Recovery Organization partnered with Livecare to provide recovering patients with comprehensive health care in an economical manner.
- Access to primary care and specialists was poor due to the rural nature of the facilities and the expense of supervised secure patient transport.
- Care was typically provided at walk-in clinics resulting in poor continuity of care.
- ConnectCase placed at the facility.
- Provided immediate and easy access to Livecare’s roster of physicians and healthcare providers.
- Reduced client transports by facilitating physician visits from within the facility.
- Established continuity of care between patients and physicians where follow-ups were part of the standard of care.
- Dramatically increased the range of clinical services, including mental health, addictions and other allied and specialist services.
- Improved care, improved patient satisfaction, decreased cost of care.